Welcome! We’re so glad you’re here. If you’re like us, you’re passionate about making our Southwest Michigan community even better. Your gifts are needed, whether they are time, money, skills, relationships, or creative ideas. There are lots ways to help, here are a few.
Help fund great projects that make our community even better. Donate now >
Get a Grant
Bring your idea for our community to life! Learn how to get started >
Support our work by helping us spread the word or raise money. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Know somebody who has an idea to improve our community? Introduce us! Maybe they’re a good fit for a BFJ micro-grant.
- Place a donation jar for spare change at your business. Every gift counts!
- Host a garage sale to benefit BFJ
- Help get the word out with marketing, Facebook, Twitter, e-newsletters, etc.
- Host a fundraiser
- Volunteer on our Advisory Committee
- Spread the word!
The possibilities are endless. Together, we can make a big difference. Bread for the Journey’s simple, mindful model of grassroots philanthropy emboldens us and fills us with hope that we are strong, wise, and capable enough to make our community a better place for everyone.
Thank you for joining in.